Kubermatic’s Cloud Native Accelerator For Developer gets your developers up and running with Kubernetes DevOps. Our experts will provide guidelines and best practices to empower your team to build state-of-the-art cloud native applications. During the engagement, we develop the first POC application to accelerate your cloud native journey. Our experienced architects and engineers will provide you with strategic and operational guidance at all stages of the process to avoid common pitfalls and ensure a successful and smooth implementation.
The Cloud Native Accelerator For Developer service covers four engagement phases:
Explore -> Design -> Develop -> Deploy
Our architects engage with your team to review your use case and align your requirements and current stack with the development and deployment of cloud native applications.
- Architecture review and assessment of project’s setup and timeline
- Identification of possible skill gaps and, if needed, creation of a training plan
- Review summary
- Project outline
- Training plan
During a series of workshops and in close cooperation with your team, our architects develop an architecture design for a first POC cloud native application that corresponds best with your use case.
- Definition of architecture design and hosting model, reflecting your requirements i.a. regarding microservices decoupling, availability, manageability and performance
- Summary document including recommended architecture design and hosting model
- Initial architecture overview
- Development checklist
During an on-site engagement, our architects work closely with your team to develop a first concept of your application.
- Advisory and support
- Implementation of cloud native best practices during the development
- Continuous review of development and architecture
- As needed, delivery of training programs (not included)
- Defined in the Explorer and Design phase.
- Progress document
- Initial test and deployment plan
In close cooperation with your team our architects make sure that the POC application is successfully deployed.
- Deployment of the first concept and other required services
- Execution of comprehensive testing against a test plan, including functional testing, production-readiness testing and load and usability testing
- Identification of potential operations training needs and, where necessary, delivery of customized training programs (not included)
- Defined in the Explorer and Design phase
- Results of the test plan execution
- Initial operations runbook
Participants should have a basic knowledge of Kubernetes, Linux operating system, command-line tools and containers.
KubeOne Professional Standard Subscription
This Accelerator includes a KubeOne Professional Standard Subscription including the following features:
- 12 months subscription
- 32 vCPU & 128 GB RAM
- Support 8x5 (Standard)