Kubermatic’s Kubernetes Accelerator For Operators gets your team up and running with Kubernetes sys-ops. Combining training, consultancy and open source cluster lifecycle management tooling, we empower your team to reliably run Kubernetes in production. Our experts help you to implement state-of-the-art Kubernetes operations with a best-in-class architecture. We will provide you with strategic and operational guidance at all stages of the process to avoid common pitfalls and ensure a successful and smooth implementation.
Kubermatic’s Kubernetes Accelerator For Operators Service covers six phases:
Explore -> Kubernetes Operations Training -> KubeOne Training -> Design -> Deploy -> Operate
Our architects engage with your team to review your use case and align your requirements and current stack with the technical deployment of Kubernetes.
- Architecture review and assessment of project setup and timeline
- Review summary
- Project outline
2. Kubernetes Operations Training
The Kubernetes Operations Training provides your team with the fundamentals of operating Kubernetes in production. The training is focused on getting a deep understanding of the Kubernetes components. We introduce core concepts such as etcd cluster, Kubernetes control plane, Kubernetes workers and clients.
3. KubeOne Training
KubeOne is an open source Kubernetes lifecycle management tool for advanced Kubernetes operations. Kubermatic’s KubeOne Training accelerates your understanding of KubeOne and is focused on deploying and running KubeOne Kubernetes in production use-cases. We provide practical exercises on provisioning, bootstrapping, configuring and daily operations of Kubernetes clusters.
In close cooperation with your team, our architects develop an architecture design and hosting model for Kubernetes that corresponds best with your use case.
- Definition of architecture design and hosting model, reflecting your requirements i.a. regarding availability, manageability, performance, storage, and networking
- Summary document including recommended architecture design and hosting model
- Deployment checklist
During an on-site engagement, our architects make sure that Kubernetes is successfully deployed.
- Installation of Kubernetes and other required services
- Execution of comprehensive testing against a test plan, including functional testing, production-readiness testing and load and usability testing
- Identification of potential training needs and where necessary, delivery of customized training programs (not included)
- Results of the test plan execution
- Initial operations runbook
Our architects work closely with your team to ensure that Kubernetes is effectively operated.
- Review of logging, metrics and capacity utilization and evaluation of operations best practice for your use case
- As needed, delivery of training programs (not included)
- Summary document
Participants should have a basic knowledge of Kubernetes, Linux operating system, command-line tools and containers.
KubeOne Professional Standard Subscription
This Accelerator includes a KubeOne Professional Standard Subscription including the following features:
- 12 months subscription
- 32 vCPU & 128 GB RAM
- Support 8x5 (Standard)