The Kubermatic Kubernetes Platform automates operations of thousands of Kubernetes clusters across multicloud, on-prem, and edge environments to empower your team to reliably run Kubernetes in production.
The Kubermatic Kubernetes Platform Accelerator helps you to implement state-of-the-art Kubernetes operations with a best-in-class architecture. Our experienced architects will provide you with strategic and operational guidance at all stages of the process to avoid common pitfalls and ensure a successful and smooth implementation.
The Kubermatic Kubernetes Platform Accelerator covers five engagement phases:
Explore -> Deploy -> Enablement -> Testing -> Touchdown
Our architects engage with your team to review your use case and align your requirements and current stack with the technical deployment of Kubermatic Kubernetes Platform.
- Kickoff workshop
- Architecture review and assessment of project setup and timeline
- List of requirements (overall & PoC)
- Documentation of PoC scope and procedure of implementation (incl. timeline)
During an on-site engagement, our architects make sure that Kubermatic Kubernetes Platform is successfully deployed.
- Installation of Kubermatic Kubernetes Platform and other required services
- Identification of potential training needs and where necessary, delivery of customized training programs (not included)
- Setup Kubermatic Kubernetes Platform
- Documentation and configuration of the setup
In the enablement phase, our architects will handover the Kubermatic Kubernetes Platform installation to your team.
- Workshops on operational tasks reflecting your requirements i.a. regarding availability, manageability, performance, storage, and networking
- As needed, delivery of training programs (not included)
- Define cluster configuration & deploy cluster based on defined configuration
- Concept papers for long-term vision
Our architects work closely with your team to ensure that Kubermatic Kubernetes Platform is effectively operated.
- Execution of comprehensive testing based on PoC requirements against a test plan, including functional testing, production-readiness testing and load and usability testing
- Review of logging, metrics and capacity utilization and evaluation of operations best practice for your use case
- List of tests to be performed based on PoC requirements
- Documentation of test results of application deployment and operation
Our architects will present the result of setup and engage with your team to identify next steps.
- Touchdown workshop with presentation of results and outlook
- Identification of next steps
- Presentation of results
- List of prerequisites for production Go-live
KubeOne is installed and running on the infrastructure which is used for this Accelerator.
This Accelerator includes a Kubermatic Kubernetes Platform Enterprise Subscription. The following details apply:
- 2 months subscription
- 125 vCPU & 500 GB RAM