Kubermatic is an official CNCF and Linux Foundation Training Partner.
KubeOne is an open source Kubernetes lifecycle management tool for deploying and operating highly available clusters on any infrastructure. The Advanced Operations Of Kubernetes With KubeOne Training accelerates your understanding of KubeOne and is focused on deploying and operating KubeOne Kubernetes in production use-cases.
Deployment of Kubernetes
- Preparing the infrastructure
- KubeOne cluster provisioning
- Cluster smoke testing
Daily Operations of Kubernetes
- Surviving machine failures
- Disaster recovery of etcd
- Destroy a cluster and restore from backup
- Diagnosing and resolving Kubernetes API server, scheduler and controller-manager failures
- Upgrading the cluster
- Installing a Load Balancer
Participants should have a basic understanding of Kubernetes, Linux operating system, command-line tools, containers and a PC with modern browsers and a fast internet connection.