Kubermatic is an official CNCF and Linux Foundation Training Partner.
The Kubernetes Application Development Training accelerates your understanding of cloud native application architecture. It provides practical instructions towards application design to benefit even more from Kubernetes. Besides deep insights into configuration and lifecycle management, the class also covers exemplary implementations of a monitoring and logging stack.
- Docker multi-staged builds
- Application configuration via ConfigMaps
- Application configuration via environment variables
- Getting K8s metainfo into your application
- Liveness and readiness probes
- Lifecycle events your application should react to
- Init containers
- Calling the Kubernetes API from your application
- Monitoring of your application
- Manage the logs of your application
Participants should have a basic understanding of Kubernetes, Linux operating system, command-line tools, containers and a PC with modern browsers and a fast internet connection.