Kubermatic is an official CNCF and Linux Foundation Training Partner.
The Kubernetes Operations Fundamentals Training accelerates your understanding of Kubernetes and is focused on deploying Kubernetes clusters in production use-cases. We introduce all fundamental concepts, including etcd cluster, Kubernetes control plane, Kubernetes workers and clients.
Deployment of Kubernetes
- Infrastructure provisioning
- Setting up CA and TLS certificates
- Bootstrapping a highly available etcd cluster
- Bootstrapping a highly available Kubernetes control plane
- Bootstrapping Kubernetes workers
- Configuring the Kubernetes client, kubectl
- Managing the container network routes
- Deploying the cluster DNS add-on
- Cluster smoke testing
Participants should have a basic understanding of the Linux operating system, command-line tools, containers and a PC with a modern browser and a fast internet connection.