Watch the Third Part of Our Webinar Series and Get More Insights on the Theoretical and Technical Fundamentals of Kubernetes and Cloud Native Technologies.
In the third part of our Kubernetes 101 series we will introduce pods - the smallest entity in Kubernetes. Pods consist of one or more containers and are the central object type on top of which others build up their functionalities.
Topics covered in this session:
- The anatomy of a Pod
- Multi-container application patterns
- The declarative and the imperative way of starting Pods
- Getting into the Pods details
- Getting logs from and Ecec-ing into a Pod
- Why you should not work with Pods